
Winter it's my favorite seasons because i like winter's sports. I do figure skating and snowboard. I love to push my nefew in his slay or play in snow whit him. I like walking when the snow fall ans going home for getting in pydjama with a good hot chocolat around a fire. There are a two things i hate from the winter : sometime the weather is very cold and i don't like clear of snow the car.
80 words
I am not agree with you because I hate winter and in this season it's almost all the time cold and and I don't like this. I don't practise winter sports and I don't like to stay outside.
ReplyDeleteI am not too because I really hate winter and I don't practise snow or sky and it's really cold all the time when you stay outside. The winter is the most borring season.
ReplyDelete