Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shopping !


Shopping it's verry important for me. I like to have a new things every time. I belive that shopping it's a drug for me. Every time i go to shop and i spend too much. I think that it's a sickness for me. I am not able to go to the mall without money or i am not able to come back without things if i have money. Seriously i think that should stopped to go to the shopping center every weeks.
82 words

1 comment:

  1. Me, I am probably the opposite of you, because when I will store is because I sai what i seldom more than have need and that hard two heurs. Only moments or I little to take more than two heurs at the time of the returned school one and encors I there do not go always.
    57 words

    ReplyDelete