Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The School


Do you like school ?

Me, i can not say i don't like school, because i am never in order survey on morning by blubbering not to go has my class. Of time to go has other one i am not taste, but i go similar. I like to go has the school to see my friends, because i know that now without study you do not go to life far. The persistence and courage is very important at the level in education. If you have taste of drop school and think before acting to be on the regret nothing.


101 words

2 comments:

  1. Yes, me I like the school to see many persons and I like more to go school because to saty in our house it's not nice. Then I like the school for this but for material it's diffrent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't realy like the school but I prefer go there than nothing!!

    This years is my last year in secondary school!
    I need to wait a little bit and after!....3 years in Cegep... haha! =D

    ReplyDelete